Alchemic Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is the perfect Full Metal Alchemist RPG! Become a State Alchemist, travel the world or rule it it's your choice your destiny.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kisane
Admin
Ryu Kisane

A playful game between Homunculi... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]   A playful game between Homunculi... [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Ryozan a homunculus created as the ultimate concealment layed onto the tree branch in the courthouse lawn he stared out at the night sky a sly smile on his face.... He was in his first hidden form none of the homunculus even knew what he really looked like it kept them guessing... To him it gave him a slight advantage he liked having an advantage over them... They were his pawns in a much bigger scheme.... "Hhhmmm the night skies are so beautiful.... hm hm hm..." He laid his head down and continued to look ahead with a big smile....

He was a curious homunculus unlike most of them who obeyed Father's every will and demand he had his own agenda of course he never angered his father and dis-obeyed him but he also did his own thing and stayed away from the others if possible.... As a matter of fact most of the others despised him very much and hated him to the brink they would turn on him.... He didn't mind the pawns never attacked their master and lived and to him they were all his pawns in a game of life or death even if they didn't know it....

He heard footsteps behind him and he smiled as he popped the collar on his white plad shirt.... His skin glowed in the moonlight as he sat up.... He wore baggy jeans that were solid black... He continued to listen and wait until the footsteps came rather close to him close enough for him to hear their breath.... "My my my it's not often you grace me with your prescience Wrath the fury my dear whats the occasion?...." He jumped down from his seat on the tree branch and saw a young girl with silvery-white hair and the orraborus tattoo in her eye....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://alchemymaster.rpg-board.net
WrathfulElegance

WrathfulElegance

PostSubject: Re: A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]   A playful game between Homunculi... [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm

She walked a few more steps and came to a stop just under the tree that Ryozan, better known as Envy, sat in. Shifting her spear from her left shoulder to her right, she stared up at him with her red eyes intently. "I'd say the to you, Envy the envious, but perhaps it would be a waste of a formality," she said and let her gaze travel back down to stare out into the city.

She didn't really like to look at stars, or to talk to others for enjoyment. Rin had never been a very social person, even when she was first created and given her name by Father. Rin was just that, Wrath, fury, hate. She never really longed to be with someone or be part of a group, she was used to doing things alone.

Then she watched as he came down from the tree, staring at him emotionlessly. Rin had no reason to act impressed, she wasn't. "You know Envy, you can impress a lot of people, but I am not one of them...I've seen you enough to know what you're like and what you're about," she said coolly and turned her attention back to the city before them. They weren't human but looked, walked, talked, and acted like humans....until they got into a fight. The warm breeze picked up and blew her silver hair off of her shoulder, revealing a alchemy circle tattooed into her right arm, the same arm that held onto her spear.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kisane
Admin
Ryu Kisane

PostSubject: Re: A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]   A playful game between Homunculi... [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Ryozan chuckeled she acted like she had him all figured out when she didn't he was more complicated then those other homunculi... "My dear you think that eye of yours sees everything.... but your wrong your eye cannot see what I have set into motion...." He just smiles at her and shrugs he wasn't gonna fight her though after that comment he knew that she was laible to try and strike him atleast once..... He looked at her a moment then he chuckeled again and then he pulled the hair that hung over his eyes back over his head so he could look at her....

"It's a shame really.... Your the only one I would like to impress.... The rest of those fools dont fancy my interest in the least but.... You have taken my interest I wonder what goes on in that hateful mind of yours...." He smiled and laughed a bit he really was a carefree man but if crossed he was one of the most deadly homunculi currently alive...... He then yawned and shook his head letting his hair fall back down....

He looked at her through his hair and chuckeled.... "My my.... Your were so quiet when you joined us and now you choose to have a conversation with the most hated of us.... Your a little bit particular arent you?...." He was blunt and uncaring.... He was one of the few homunculi whom did not fear death even by another homunculi.... He saw her transmutation circle and smiled as he said.... "Oh that is right you can use alchemy while me and the rest cannot.... that makes me rather curious as to how you can do that....."
Back to top Go down
https://alchemymaster.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]   A playful game between Homunculi... [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A playful game between Homunculi... [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alchemic Nation :: Lair Of The Homunculi :: Miscellanious Areas-
Jump to: